When she regained consciousness she was stretched in the ditch out, soaked to the skin.
1. out in the ditch stretched
2. on the ditch outstretched
3. outstretched in the ditch
4. No improvement
. (c) outstretched (Adj.) : spread out as far as possible
stretch out (Phr. V.) : to lie down in order to relax or sleep
Here, outstretched in the ditch is the right usage.
- Where is the greatest average annual precipitation?
- Which ore contains both calcium and magnesium?
- Which is produced by rain water action?
- Which industry in India was worst affected because of the partition?
- Which was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
- Which Grasslands not support any trees?
- Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
- The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
- Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
- By whom was capital of the Mughal Empire shifted from Agra to Delhi?