Today 4 Dec 2018. I am Sharing today The Hindu Vocab Words
Welcome to My Blog ssckhabar.com. SSC KHABAR is a blog for those students who are preparing SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, and IBPS Banking Exam.
We are daily Update The Hindi Vocab. The Hindu Vocab with Hindi meaning is useful for aspirants. So SSCKHABAR team suggests daily read my blog and learn the new English word.
Today 4 dec 2018 we are sharing The Hindu Vocabulary. In this Post, we are sharing The Hindu Vocab with Hindi Meaning. The Hindu Vocab is most important for those students are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, IBPS Bank, and Other Competitive Exam.
The Hindu Vocab Words
Irreverent: Showing lack of due respec अनादरयुक्त
Proscribe: not allow something. (मना करना)
Doggerel: comic verse of irregular measure बकवास कविता
Reprieve: A (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort प्राणदंड की थोड़े समय के लिये रोक रखना
Shrewdness: Clear understanding and good judgment of a situation चतुराई
Pigeonhole: A specific (often simplistic) category श्रेणीबद्ध करना
Deviousness: The quality of being deceitful and underhanded कुटिलता
Caricature: A representation of a person that is exaggerated for comic effect कारटून
Crucify: Kill by nailing onto a cross क्रूस पर मौत देना)
Utopia: An imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect आदर्शलोक
The Hindu Vocab Summary
- Irreverent: अनादरयुक्त
- Proscribe: मना करना
- Doggerel: बकवास कविता
- Reprieve: प्राणदंड की थोड़े समय के लिये रोक रखना
- Shrewdness: चतुराई
- Pigeonhole: श्रेणीबद्ध करना
- Deviousness: कुटिलता
- Caricature: कारटून
- Crucify: क्रूस पर मौत देना
- Utopia: आदर्शलोक
- Where is the greatest average annual precipitation?
- Which ore contains both calcium and magnesium?
- Which is produced by rain water action?
- Which industry in India was worst affected because of the partition?
- Which was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
- Which Grasslands not support any trees?
- Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
- The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
- Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
- By whom was capital of the Mughal Empire shifted from Agra to Delhi?