Today 11 Dec 2018. I am Sharing today The Hindu Vocab
Welcome to My Blog ssckhabar.com. SSC KHABAR is a blog for those students who are preparing SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, and IBPS Banking Exam.
We are daily Update The Hindi Vocab. The Hindu Vocab with Hindi meaning is useful for aspirants. So SSCKHABAR team suggests daily read my blog and learn the new English word.
Today 11 Dec 2018 we are sharing The Hindu Vocabulary. In this Post, we are sharing The Hindu Vocab with Hindi Meaning. The Hindu Vocab is most important for those students are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, IBPS Bank, and Other Competitive Exam.
We are also sharing The Hindu editorial vocab. The Hindu editorial vocab most important for students who are preparing for govt exam.
The Hindu Vocab Words
- embarrassment – Extreme excess शर्मिंदगी
- tussle – Disorderly fighting संघर्ष
- clutch – The act of grasping क़ब्ज़ा करना
- autonomy – independence स्वराज्य
- predecessor – previous holder of the post पूर्वज
- thaw – an increase in friendliness. गलना
- contentious – likely to cause controversy विवादास्पद
- reserves – funds भंडार
- scramble – To move hurriedly संघर्ष
- reinforce – Make stronger सुदृढ़
- reclusive – Providing privacy or seclusion एकांतप्रिय
The Hindu Vocab Summary
- embarrassment – शर्मिंदगी
- tussle – संघर्ष
- clutch – क़ब्ज़ा करना
- autonomy – स्वराज्य
- predecessor – पूर्वज
- thaw – गलना
- contentious – विवादास्पद
- reserves – भंडार
- scramble – संघर्ष
- reinforce – सुदृढ़
- reclusive – एकांतप्रिय
- Where is the greatest average annual precipitation?
- Which ore contains both calcium and magnesium?
- Which is produced by rain water action?
- Which industry in India was worst affected because of the partition?
- Which was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
- Which Grasslands not support any trees?
- Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
- The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
- Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
- By whom was capital of the Mughal Empire shifted from Agra to Delhi?