SSC GD Constable Result 2019: SSC GD Constable Examination is organized by SSC. Recently the notice issued by SSC has been announced on the date of SSC GD Constable Result. According to the notice issued by the SSC, SSC GD Constable Result 2019 will be announced on May 31, 2019. SSC GD Constable exam is organized by SSC or Staff Selection Commission and SSC will announce the result of the SSC GD Constable exam. SSC has temporarily announced the date of SSC GD constable result. The result of the SSC GD Constable exam will be released on May 31, 2019.
SSC GD Constable Result 2019
The result of the SSC GD Constable exam will be released on the official website. All the candidates who have given SSC GD Constable examination All those students will be able to see or receive their results from the official website of the SSC. No hard copy of the result will be sent by dance. The candidate will have to see the results of the SSC GD Constable exam online only. Students who pass the CBE exam All those students will be called for physical efficiency.
SSC GD Result 2019
Notification for 54953 posts for SSC GD Constable by SSC. A notice has recently been issued by SSC and the number of SSC GD constables has been increased. Now the number of posts in SSC GD Constable has been increased from 54953 to 58373. Which is very good news for all those students. Students who attended the exam. According to the official notification, the students who pass the CBE (Computer Based Exam), the number of students selected for PET will be 10 times the number of vacancies.
SSC GD Constable 2019 Recruitment
- Authority Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Post Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD)
- Recruiting Forces CAPFs, NIA & SSF (Constable- GD), Assam Rifles (Riflemen-GD)
- Total Vacancies 58373
- Job location Anywhere in India
- Exam date 11th February – 11th March 2019
- Date of declaration of result 31st May 2019
SSC GD Result Important Dates 2019
- Online Application 21 July to 30 Sep 2019
- Exam Date 11 Feb to 11 March 2019
- Answer Key Update Soon
- Result Date 21 May 2019
Click here to Check SSC GD Result
- Where is the greatest average annual precipitation?
- Which ore contains both calcium and magnesium?
- Which is produced by rain water action?
- Which industry in India was worst affected because of the partition?
- Which was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
- Which Grasslands not support any trees?
- Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
- The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
- Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
- By whom was capital of the Mughal Empire shifted from Agra to Delhi?