Hello, Friends Welcome to SSCKHABAR Blog. We provide all the relevant material on the SSCKHABAR Blog. SSC GD Constable 14 Feb Paper Analysis will be done through this post.
Today we are sharing SSC GD 14 February Paper analysis and SSC GD Constable 14 Feb Question and Answer. Those candidates are sitting in this exam, please go through my Blog.
SSC GD 14 Feb Paper Analysis
In today’s post, we will do SSC GD 14 Feb Paper Analysis. Through this post, we will post the questions and answers to the 14 February GK of SSC GD Constable. Students who have exams in forthcoming words must read the questions right there. As you all know, Conduct is being done by SSC GD Constable Exam, SSC. And the next SSC GD constable has the qualifications repeat in the shifts.
SSC GD Constable February 14 Paper Analysis
First Shift February 14
Second Shift February 14
Third Shift February 14
- Where is the greatest average annual precipitation?
- Which ore contains both calcium and magnesium?
- Which is produced by rain water action?
- Which industry in India was worst affected because of the partition?
- Which was known as Chalco-lithic Age?
- Which Grasslands not support any trees?
- Which is a major constituent of Biogas?
- The President of the Indian Union has the same constitutional authority as which country?
- Which plant produces seed but not fruit?
- By whom was capital of the Mughal Empire shifted from Agra to Delhi?