Hello student, Welcome to my blog ssckhabar. In this post we are provide Sentence Arrangement PQRS Quiz. Those student are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS and Any other exam which is conducted by SSC, this quiz are beneficial for you. Take this exam and improve your score.
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 20
1. Once there was a king.
P. On the next day a group of merchants passed on that way.
Q. The people in his kingdom were very lazy.
R. The king wanted to teach them a lesson.
S. One night he had arranged a big stone in the middle of the road.
6. They didn’t move the stone, but passed round it.
Question 2 of 20
1. The camel has tough leathery lips
P. that will not sink in the sand
Q. and a reserve of food supply
R. broadened feet
S. capable of consuming the coarsest vegetation
6. in its humps.
Question 3 of 20
1. Poliomyelitis or polio is a serious infection.
P. It often attacks children paralysing them for life.
Q. In the 1950 ‘ s a vaccine against t he disease was introduced.
R. Hence it is sometimes called infantile paralysis.
S. It is caused by a virus.
6. Since then polio has been eliminated to a great extent.
Question 4 of 20
P. in the blood
Q. is a potential diagnostic tool
R. of ferritin level
S. for the evaluation of
6. iron deficiency, anemia & iron toxicity.
Question 5 of 20
1. The recent aircraft accident at Patna airport caused a great shock to the air travellers.
P. Before the aircraft could land, people at the airport saw the plane aflame.
Q. In view of different versions, a High Court judge was appointed to inquire into the nature of the accident.
R. The plane was scheduled to land at Patna at 6.00 p.m.
S. But the officials said that the plane went into flames after landing.
6. The nearest relatives of the deceased passengers were paid a compensation of 4 lakhs each.
Question 6 of 20
1. Even today in many countries
P. neglected and there are far
Q. women continue to be
R. who have had the benefit of
S. fewer, women than men
6. education and vocational training.
Question 7 of 20
1. Space technology
P. a socio-economic revolution
Q. that can transform,
R. even revolutionise
S. has created
6. stagnant societies.
Question 8 of 20
1. A minor ailment can be
P. to the doctor, but if neglected
Q. serious trouble requiring
R. easily cured with just a timely visit
S. it may spell
6. numerous trips to the hospital.
Question 9 of 20
1. Commercial energy
P. increasing trend
Q. shows an
S. and poses the major
6. challenge for the future.
Question 10 of 20
1. My friend suggested
P. my future plans
Q. to succeed
R. well in advance
S. that I must chalk out
6. in my life,
Question 11 of 20
1. Can any one
P. falsehood triumph
Q. and let
R. for a long time
S. suppress truth
6. permanently ?
Question 12 of 20
1. And then word
P. came from inside
Q. meet the released civilians,
R. that after all,
S. the press could
6. but fleetingly.
Question 13 of 20
1. The man,
P. and no one passing him in the street
Q. was singularly inconspicuous
R. who was called Alfred Nobel
S. would have given him
6. another look.
Question 14 of 20
1. In paliopathology
P. would be to obtain
Q. the fundamental objective
R. background information
S. as much
6. on the skeleton as possible.
Question 15 of 20
1. Generally speaking,
P. for me by those who have invited me or
Q. follow programmes that have been worked out
R. who offer them selves as guides and usually in such cases,
S. the journeys that I undertake for the purpose of publicity
6. I find the things 1 have to do, wearisome.
Question 16 of 20
1. Jeff is a very good dancer,
P. who always tries new dance steps
Q. while the rest of the class is struggling.
R. which are demonstrated,
S. and masters them quickly
6. He shows off.
Question 17 of 20
1. These positive effects vary from genetic changes that
P. to other related infections,
Q. make us more resistant to the diseases responsible
R. for epidemics and
S. which have effects on human that are
6. hard to pin down and quantify.
Question 18 of 20
1. After an entire generation of parents and teachers
P. the level of depression.
Q. children’s self-esteem, an indicator of good mental health,
R. has worked hard to improve its
S. in young people has skyrocketed.
6. It is how we feel about our- selves,
Question 19 of 20
1. The Bermuda Triangle is an area
P. of many unexplained disappearances,
Q. the three points of the triangle being Miami,
R. is famous for being the sup- posed site
S. of the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Florida and
6. Bermuda, and San Juan in Puerto Rico.
Question 20 of 20
1. Most of the people acquire
P. which makes them hesitant
Q. their ancestral culture and
R. to accept new ideas and theories of
S. tradition without questioning them,
6. the changing world.
- SSC GD Exam 2023 GK MCQ 1 सामान्य ज्ञान वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न
- 5000 One Word Substitution PDF Download
- [New] Gagan Pratap Maths Book 8000 PDF | Gagan Pratap Maths Book Chapter Wise
- 10000 one word substitution PDF
- Neetu Singh Volume 1 PDF Download
- SSC Ghatna Chakra 2022 PDF Download
- 1000 SSC CGL One Word Substitution PDF
- Abhinay Sharma Math Book | Abhinay Maths PDF
- Kiran GK Book PDF Hindi
- SSC Sentence Improvement Quiz for SSC CGL Mains 2019 25 July 20
- SSC Active Passive Voice Quiz for SSC CGL Mains 2019 25 July 20
- SSC Sentence Error Quiz for SSC CGL Mains 2019 25 July 20
- SSC Previous year one word substitution PDF | one word substitution for ssc cgl
- One Word Substitution Quiz | SSC One Word Substitution PDF
- Kiran GK Book in Hindi PDF