Hello student, Welcome to my blog ssckhabar. In this post we are provide Sentence Arrangement PQRS Quiz. Those student are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS and Any other exam which is conducted by SSC, this quiz are beneficial for you. Take this exam and improve your score.
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 20
1. One day G. Washington was riding along a road.
P. The beam was too heavy to lift without help.
Q. The Corporal was giving them orders.
R. On the way, he saw soldiers lifting a heavy beam.
S. They needed just one more man.
6. G. Washington dismounted and helped the soldiers to lift the beam.Correct
Question 2 of 20
1. There was a boy named Ali.
P. They asked him to find work.
Q. He lived with his parents.
R. But Ali refused to work.
S. They were very poor.
6. They asked him to leave the house.Correct
Question 3 of 20
1. The second centre is much smaller.
P. It will be known as Dhana Dhanya Cultural Complex.
Q. It will come up at Alipore.
R. The State Government has decided to set up this centre.
S. But it is equally attractive.
6. This will be built in the memory of Dwijendralal Roy.Correct
Question 4 of 20
1. Siem Reap is a small town near the temple of Angkor Wat.
P. There are some fine examples of Khmer an d French architecture.
Q. The town is charming and worth exploring.
R. In Angkor Wat you will find m ore than 100 stone monuments and temples.
S. Now a days, visitors are using it as a base for visits to nearby temples.
6. To see the whole town can take several days.Correct
Question 5 of 20
1. The north–eastern region presents a diverse system of habitats, ranging from tropical rainforests to alpine meadows.
P. In eastern Himalayas the rainfall ranges from 125 to 300 cm, in Assam from 178 to 305 cms.
Q. The temperature in the region varies with location, elevation, topography, rainfall and humidity.
R. The uneven distribution affects the region in two opposite ways, floods and droughts.
S. It is largely a humid tropical region with two periods of rainfall; the winter rains come from the west and the Summer rains are brought by the monsoon winds.
6. The winter temperature in Shillong, for example, varies from 4°C to 24°C; in Gangtok, from 9°C to 23°C.Correct
Question 6 of 20
1. On vacation in Tangier, Morocco, my friend and I sat down at a street cafe.
P. At one point, he bent over with a big smile, showing me a single gold tooth and a dingy fez.
Q. Soon I felt the presence of someone standing alongside me.
R. But this one wouldn’t budge.
S. We had been cautioned about beggars and told to ignore them.
6. Finally a man walked over to me and whispered, “Hey buddy, this guy is your waiter and he wants to take your order”.Correct
Question 7 of 20
1. The manual typewriter is worked by hand.
P. The required letter is thus printed on the paper.
Q. When one of the keys is tapped, a hammer goes and strikes the ribbon against the blank paper.
R. Then the roller automatically moves on, another key is tapped and the next letter is printed.
S. A sheet of paper is clipped against the roller.
6. A person who knows typing, can really work fast on this machine.Correct
Question 8 of 20
1. I usually sleep quite well in the train, but this time I slept only a little.
P. Most people wanted it shut and I wanted it open.
Q. Soon there was a quarrel about the window.
R. The quarrel left m e completely upset.
S. There were too may people and too much luggage all around.
6. The window was shut all night as usual.Correct
Question 9 of 20
1. We stayed on the second floor of an individual house.
P. Then she would add the three fourths water that he would anyway add to the milk.
Q. One day she said to him that he was too old to climb upstairs with the heavy can of milk.
R. My mother was very angry with the old m an who brought diluted milk to us.
S. She suggested to him that he should come up with the can, one fourth full with milk.
6. So that he was not burdened with climbing upstairs with the heavy can.Correct
Question 10 of 20
1. Reporters gather news for newspaper.
P. The newspaper is sent to the distributors.
Q. The news is classified and arranged by the editors.
R. It is printed in the press.
S. Then the newspapers are sent to news agencies.
6. The news agencies sell the newspapers.Correct
Question 11 of 20
1. The trial of Madhuri Gupta began on the morning of 22 March 2012 , almost two years after she was first taken into police custody.
P. She was released on bail after having already served 21 months in Tihar jail waiting for a trial.
Q. Shortly before 10 a.m . , Gupta was chatting amiably with the policemen on duty at North Delhi’s Tis Hazari Courts complex.
R. She had been jailed until January of this year, when she was formally charged with violating the official Secrets Act, 1923.
S. Home to about 400 courtrooms, the complex is among the largest of its kind in Asia.
6. The place presents a dim picture of the depressing realities of justice at work.Correct
Question 12 of 20
1. By 1 pm, the producers were ready and the show time sirens wailed.
P. He was wearing a skullcap an d sported his now signature long beard.
Q. Jamshed was to pre-record episodes of ALIF LAAM MEEM, a 2011 Islamicised version of WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE for Geo TV.
R. Junaid Jamshed made his entrance, standing tall in a kurta.
S. We were at Inter national Studios in Karachi.
6. Geo TV is one of Pakistan’s biggest TV networks.Correct
Question 13 of 20
1. When he was a little boy, he lived on a far min the country.
P. He used to feed the chicken in the morning.
Q. After Lunch, it was too hot to work or play.
R. It was h is grandfather’s vegetable farm,
S. Then he played in the fields until noon.
6. So everyone took a nap for two or three hours.Correct
Question 14 of 20
1. I t was 7 O’clock in the morning.
P. He was keenly looking at the approaching vehicles.
Q. His house was in the lead.
R. Shardul was waiting for his school bus.
S. Today is the final day of his school athletic meet.
6. As a leader of the house, he wanted to win the General Championship by scoring maximum points.Correct
Question 15 of 20
1. Little indeed is known of the origin of English literature.
P. This has not prevented some scholars from writing their “lives” from hints in the texts themselves.
Q. So far as poets are concerned, again, little or nothing is known beyond the names of two of them.
R. We can be certain that poetry made its appearance long before the first prose was written down.
S. Critics have also relied on scant y contemporary references, and also a mass of conjecture that cannot be described as intelligent.
6. Not withstanding the mists, old English literature has an amazing richness.Correct
Question 16 of 20
1. A film director decided to make a romantic film.
P. A long spell of audition was conducted to find a suitable heroine.
Q. Mr. Mohan Lal was signed as the hero of the film.
R. The director wanted a new face for the heroine of his film.
S. Finally, he selected a young school girl for his film.
6. The film was a box office hit.Correct
Question 17 of 20
1. Rohit went to the airport to see off his friend.
P. He explained that he had lost his bag in the crowd.
Q. Rohit asked him why he was worried and anxious.
R. Just then, a policeman was seen with a teenager who had a bag in his hand.
S. The friend appeared worried and anxious about something.
6. They told the policeman about their lost bag and claimed it.Correct
Question 18 of 20
1. I boarded a bus from Tilak Nagar to the Railway Station.
P. It was very embarrassing when people looked at me as if I was a fool.
Q. The conductor came and I asked for a ticket.
R. I was very happy to occupy a seat as I was sure that my journey will be comfortable.
S. He t old me that I h ad boarded a wrong bus.
6. But the conductor was kind enough to tell me that I could get down on the next-stand and get bus to the station.Correct
Question 19 of 20
(P) to the total cost of the product
(Q) in reasonable proportion
(R) advertising costs
(S) are no longerCorrect
Question 20 of 20
(P) the floor should (Q) be curtained to stop echoing (R) be carpeted (S) and the walls shouldCorrect