RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019: Official information for RRB NTPC 2019 has been issued by the Railway Department of Government of India. For RRB NTPC 2019, the RRB has sought applications for more than 35 thousand posts. Students who are willing to work in Railways The student can apply in the RRB NTPC Recruitment Examination 2019. As you all know, RRC has sought applications for more than one lakh posts. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has issued notices for more than one lakh posts for RRC Stage One. Any student who is interested in RRC Group D 2019 All the students can apply their applications as soon as possible.
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus
Applications for RRB NTPC 2019 examination issued by RRB have already been started. Those students who are interested in applying for RRB NTPC, they can apply on March 31, 2019. The last date for the RRB NTPC 2019 application is March 31, 2019. After March 31, 2019, RRB will not be able to fill the form for NTPC 2019. The RRB NTPC examination has been announced for various posts such as Station Master, Train Clerk, Goods Guards, Senior Clerk Short Typist, Junior Accountant, and Senior Time Keeper.
Students who are interested in joining this exam. All students can see below the rules of RRB NTPC 2019 to start their preparation. We have tried here to explain RRB NTPC 2019 syllabus in a simpler language.
Through this post, RRB is providing NTPC 2019 to Syllabus.
Before knowing the details of NTPC’s detailed syllabus, we will try to understand the RRB NTPC 2019 examination.
Overview of RRB NTPC 2019 Exam
- Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Total Vacancies: More than 35,000
- Name of the Posts: Various Posts (Station Master, Train Clerk, Goods Guards, Senior Clerk Short Typist, Junior Accountant, and Senior Time Keeper)
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019
Prelims and Mains have the following subjects:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
RRB NTPC Syllabus For General Awareness
- Current Affair
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Places of India
- General Science
- Life Science
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution and Political System
- General Scientific and Technological Developments
- Important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues
- Basics of Computers
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India, etc.
RRB NTPC Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement – Conclusion
- Statement – Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs, etc.
RRB NTPC Syllabus For Mathematics
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra
Now we will provide you details about RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019. So that the students who are interested in RRB NTPC. He could make preparations for all students as quickly as possible. You can complete the syllabus as soon as possible.