Neetu Singh Volume 1st PDF Download: Through today’s post, we are providing PDF of Neetu Singh Volume 1st Book to all of you. As you all know, English Kabhi Das for SSC has increased a lot. English 135 number is going to appear in SSC CGL 2022 exam. That’s why students should prepare for SSC English very well. That’s why we are providing PDF version of Neetu Singh Volume 1st book to all of you, all the students who are preparing for any SSC exam must read Neetu Singh Volume 1st.
There are 24 chapters inside this book and each chapter covers different topics. First of all, the rules inside the topics were explained, then after that, exercises have been given after the chapters, which all the students should practice well again and again.
Neetu Singh Volume 1 PDF Download
This book is very important for all such SSC exams and almost all the questions that come in the exam can be found from this book. That’s why students should read this book again and again and keep revising all the question scores of different chapters of this book again and again.
The Plinth to Paramount book is written in both English and Hindi languages, so all the students do not have any problem in reading it and all the chapters have been explained very easily and its exercises have been given.
All the students who want to download Neetu Singh Volume 1st PDF Download it by clicking on the link given below. But my advice is that you should buy this book on offline mode also. This book can be viewed again and again only after buying it in offline mode and your marks in the exam will increase.
Plinth to Paramount Book PDF by Neetu Singh is useful for the following exams:
SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL (10+2), MTS, CDS, NDA, Banking, CAT, XAT, MBA, Student (School & College), Campus Placement and other exams.
About Neetu Singh Volume 1 PDF Book
Book Name – Neetu Singh English Book PDF Vol 1. This book ‘ English for General Competitions- from Plinth to Paramount’ is my gift to the aspirants of competitive exams who will surely be benefited by the approach of this book along with the numerous questions given at the end of every chapter carefully picked from different question papers of various competitive exams. The solution of every question has detailed explanation for easy understanding . All the latest questions especially of Passive Voice and Narration have been incorporated to help the students know the latest pattern of the questions being asked in different competitive exams. In nutshell, I would like to say that this book is an attempt to fill the void that aspirants of Hindi Medium felt when it came to preparing English for Competitive Exams. I earnestly thank the students of Paramount Coaching Center Pvt. Ltd. who helped me detect all the typographical and other mistakes, that might have crept inadvertently, had they not detected them with their keen sight.
- Author Name- Neetu Singh
- Format- PDF
- Size- MB
- Page- 443
- english language
- Publication- KD Publications
Neetu Singh Volume 1 PDF Download
- Verb (original)
- Passive voice
- Question tag
- Subject verb agreement
- Conditional sentence
- Verb (advance)
- Words often confused and misused
- Synonyms (practice set)
- Antonyms (practice set)
- One word substitution
- One word substitution (practice set)
- Idioms and phrases – 1
- Idioms and phrases – 2
- Idioms & phrases (practice set)
SPOTTING THE ERROR
1. (a) He was so inquisitive/ (b) that he rose many/ (c) questions in the class ./ (d) No error.
2. (a) He was borne of poor parents,/ (b) but brought up/ (c) in an affluent family./ (d)No error.
3. (a) The university was/ (b) found in 1950/ (c) when India was not self dependent in many aspects./ (d) No error.
4. (a) I complaint against him/ (b) as in spite of my repeated warnings/ (c) he failed to mend his ways./ (d) No error.
5. (a) Failure must not have/ (b) permanent affect on a person/ (c)because only the tough survives./ (d) No error.
6. (a) I keep my cool/ (b) and never loose my temper/ (c) even when provoked/ (d) No error.
7. (a) He lied on the grass/ (b) for hours/ (c) enjoying the cool breeze./ (d) No error.
8. (a) During the rainy season/ (b) many rivers overflew their banks/ (c) and caused great difficulty./ (d) No error.
9. (a) He lay his luggage/ (b) aside and lay down/ (c) to rest for a while ./ (d) No error.
10. (a) When calamity fell the village,/ (b) they faced it/ (c) bravely./ (d) No error.
11. (a) The assassin was convicted/ (b) and ordered to/ (c) be hung./ (d) No error.
12. (a) If I leave now,/ (b) I will not be able to/ (c) return back before 9 p.m ./ (d) No error.
13. (a) When the company offered him a purse on his retirement/ (b) he refused to/ (c) agree it ./ (d) No error.
14. (a) The timid creature was driven/ (b) into a narrow lane/ (c) where it was slewed by the kidnapper./ (d) No error.
15. (a) Being implicated in a murder case,/ (b) he was conclusively suspected/ (c) for all the unsovled murder cases./ (d) No error.
16. (a) My brother thinks/ (b) that somebody must have dared/ (c) him steal the scooter./ (d) No error.
17. (a) When I was young,/ (b) I can run/ (c) faster than Mohan./ (d) No error.
18. (a) Harish needs not/ (b) come here/ (c) as it is getting dark./ (d) No error.
19. (a) He dare/ (b) not to/ (c) go there/ (d) No error.
20. (a) I use to/ (b) play Hockey/ (c) when I was ten year old./ (d) No error.
21. (a) A soldier/ (b) could fight/ (c) for his country and save his country’s honour./ (d) No error.
22. (a) I would rather/ (b) die/ (c) then beg./ (d) No error.
23. (a) Run fast/ (b) lest you/ (c) will miss the train/ (d) No error.
24. (a) He hoped/ (b) that he will/ (c) pass the exam with flying colours./ (d) No error.
25. (a) You need to work hard/ (b) but you need not/ (c) to waste time on unimportant lessons/ (d) No error.
26. (a) She would broke/ (b) a plate every day/ (c) when she came to Delhi last month./ (d) No error.
27. (a) The old lady/ (b) prayed that he/ (c) may live long./ (d) No error.
28. (a) Rama must not to/ (b) have treated his mistress/ (c) like that./ (d) No error.
29. (a) Waste material/ (b) should be recycle/ (c) if possible/ (d) No error.
30. (a) The Government cannot/ (b) be able to contain/ (c) Encephalitis by spending just 1% of GDP on Health sector./ (d) No error.
31. (a) The police think/ (b) that he may be there/ (c) yesterday at the scene of crime./ (d) No error.
32. (a) “He may live long”/ (b) his sad mother/ (c) prayed./ (d) No error.
33. (a) He returned the purse/ (b) though he could keep/ (c) it very easily./ (d) No error.
34. (a) When you were young/ (b) you ought to learn/ (c) good habits./ (d) No error.
35. (a) If you get good marks/ (b) I shall happy/ (c) as much as you./ (d) No error.
36. (a) We ought to/ (b) honest/ (c) in our dealings./ (d) No error.
37. (a) It is very cold here/ (b) I should bring/ (c) my woolen clothes but I didn’t./ (d) No error.
38. (a) Are you/ (b) used to get/ (c) up early./ (d) No error.
39. (a) Our knowledge of history does not come to our help/ (b) and sometimes we even fail to remember/ (c) who invented America./ (d) No error.
40. (a) I think/ (b) the news/ (c) might true./ (d) No error.
41. (a) Very soon/ (b) I realised/ (c) that he is at fault/ (d) No error.
42. (a) He remembered/ (b) that his visa/ (c) will be expired in a month/ (d) No error.
43. (a) I wasn’t/ (b) at the last meeting and/ (c) neither was you/ (d) No error.
44. (a) In any case no disciplinary action/ (b) are required/ (c) to be taken/ (d) No error.
45. (a) The capital of Yemen/ (b) is situating/ (c) 2190 metres above the sea level/ (d) No error.
46. (a) Owing to the heavy rains,/ (b) the ship drowned/ (c) in the middle of the ocean./ (d) No error.
47. (a) If your jogging clothes/ (b) were not made of/ (c) permeable fabric you will drown/ (d) in your sweat.
Click Here to Download Neetu Singh Volume 1 PDF