Hello student, Welcome to my blog ssckhabar. In this post we are provide Sentence Arrangement PQRS Quiz. Those student are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS and Any other exam which is conducted by SSC, this quiz are beneficial for you. Take this exam and improve your score.
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 20
1. It is true
P. born to be happy but
Q. we are born
R. that we are not
S. to seek happiness
6. seizing every opportunity.Correct
Question 2 of 20
1. Indiscriminate industrialization resulted
P. as the rural
Q. in cities in search
R. in urban migration
S. poor settled
6. of opportunities.Correct
Question 3 of 20
1. There are some stores
P. that make it easy
Q. who have
R. with reasonable goods
S. for people
6. a limited budget.Correct
Question 4 of 20
1.The transition from
P. school to college
Q. meet it
R. so one must
S. is demanding
6. without expectations.Correct
Question 5 of 20
1. The Railways have launched
P. where one can find
Q. on a Google map
R. an online application
S. the exact location of 6,500 trains
6. on a real time basis.Correct
Question 6 of 20
1. A man is born alone
P. good and bad
Q. he experiences the
R. and dies alone, and
S. consequences of 6. his actions alone.Correct
Question 7 of 20
1. In the first years of his reign, Asoka was an autocrat.
P. The effect over the slaughter on his mind was profound.
Q. He was successful b u t thousands were slain in the battle.
R. About the ninth year he decided to conquer Kalinga.
S. This caused a sudden change of his heart.
6. He joined the Buddhist community and became a monk.Correct
Question 8 of 20
1. Vegetarianism promotes a natural way of life.
P. A vegetarian’s life-style is natural and healthy.
Q. Despite it s message of universal love and non – violence, it has not spread.
R. It is best cultivated in the mind.
S. This may be because it is an inward looking habit.
6. Food and health are closely related.Correct
Question 9 of 20
1. Optimism is not a deep, complicated philosophy.
P. In some persons it is an inborn trait.
Q. In fact, it is always taking a positive and bright view of life.
R. It is more of a general attitude of life.
S. They are tuned that way by nature and temperament.
6. However in most cases it is an acquired and nurtured habit.Correct
Question 10 of 20
1. Our life is full of ups and downs.
P. They too had problems in their lives.
Q. When we face failures we are often disheartened.
R. They fought against all odds and achieved success.
S. The lives of great men inspire us.
6. By following them we can overcome crises.Correct
Question 11 of 20
1. We should plan our leisure carefully.
P. The activity we choose should make us happy.
Q. We should choose some interesting and useful activity.
R. It should in crease our confidence.
S. We should then work at it during our leisure.
6. That is the way to be healthy, wealthy and happy.Correct
Question 12 of 20
1. The majority of children world-wide who are out of schools are girls.
P. She marries much later in life and has fewer children.
Q. A working woman spends 90% of her income on the family.
R. An educated woman acquires self-respect and confidence.
S. Child mortality drops and fewer cases of mothers die in child-birth.
6. So when you educate a woman the benefits cascade across the society.Correct
Question 13 of 20
1. Architecture began
P. to build their own shelters
Q. on ready-made ones
R. when early people started
S. rather than relying
6. such as trees and caves.Correct
Question 14 of 20
1. People are like potatoes.
P. It is only after potatoes have been sorted and bagged that they are loaded onto trucks.
Q. After potatoes have been harvested, they have to be spread out and sorted in order to get the maximum market dollar.
R. This is the method that all Idaho potato farmers use – all but one.
S. They are divided according to size -big, medium and small.
6. One farmer never bothered to sort the potatoes.Correct
Question 15 of 20
1. Rani Padmini was a Rajput Queen.
P. Allaudin Khilji invaded India and reached the gates of Chittor, the capital city of the Rajputs.
Q. But, the Rajputs under Rani Padmini fought like tigers.
R. Khilji attacked Chittor again, and rushed into the fort, only to be stunned.
S. Khilji desired to capture Chittor and its beautiful Queen, Rani Padmini.
6. The Rani and the other women had burnt themselves alive.Correct
Question 16 of 20
1. Fires in t he Steppes or bushes scared h um an s earlier.
P. Gradually, they learnt to appreciate the power of fire.
Q. I t gave them light an d warmth and kept away wild animals.
R. About 700,000 years ago, humans started fire accidentally by lightning.
S. They could harden the tips of wooden spears and cook meat in it.
6. Soon they learnt to produce fire by striking Flintstone and pyrite with each other or by rubbing lumbers.Correct
Question 17 of 20
1. There are a lot of ways to communicate speaking, singing, clapping, hooting.
P. Even animals communicate with one another.
Q. Only humans can express their thoughts and feelings in words because of our superior brain.
R. Both humans and animals also communicate through body language
S. But their ways differ from the humans.
6. Sometimes we don’ t use words but make gestures (like traffic sign s) or simple movements of the hand in order to communicate.Correct
Question 18 of 20
1. Sherlock Holmes is the
P. who is in a state of grace
Q. is raised to the status.
R. because in him scientific curiosity
S. exceptional individual
6. of a heroic passion.Correct
Question 19 of 20
1. The goals of our present system
P. schooling is to prepare
Q. students for the examination system
R. which will take them to the
S. of primary and secondary
6. best technical institutions in the country.Correct
Question 20 of 20
1. Egotism is the most common fault of mankind.
P. However, with time it becomes an exaggerated form of self display.
Q. It is the product of a perfectly natural desire to display oneself.
R. This is necessary as it impairs the personality and frustrates all efforts at self improvement.
S. Beyond any shadow of doubt, it is a defect that ought to be constantly hunted down, and scotched.
6. One should always be on guard not to give into egotism.Correct