Hello student, Welcome to my blog ssckhabar. In this post we are provide Sentence Arrangement PQRS Quiz. Those student are preparing for SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS and Any other exam which is conducted by SSC, this quiz are beneficial for you. Take this exam and improve your score.
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 20
1. The world is stunned with the news that 44 year old Steeve Irwin is no more.
P. He was shooting in the Great Barrier Reef of Queensland.
Q. He is killed by the poisoned barb of a huge sting ray.
R. The incident took place at about 11 am.
S. He was shooting an underwater documentary film.
6. Irwin was brought to the surface unconscious.Correct
Question 2 of 20
1. Nalanda became India’s famous centre of education.
P. Ten thou sand Buddhist monks used to live there.
Q. It is situated near the town of Bihar Sharif.
R. The ruins of Nalanda can still be seen.
S. It was visited by the Chinese Pilgrim Hiuen Tsang.
6. He stayed there for several years.Correct
Question 3 of 20
1. One of the gifts of independence is the awakening of women of our country.
P. Besides, their talent is recognized and they are appointed to high posts in the State.
Q. Free India has seen women as Governors, Ministers and Ambassadors.
R. That is because our government is making efforts to raise their status.
S. Women have a bright future in independent India.
6. We even had a woman Prime Minister.Correct
Question 4 of 20
1. Grandpa had some old clothes.
P. But my mother took them out and kept them neatly folded in the cupboard again.
Q. So he threw them into the waste basket.
R. So he put the clothing into the family’s bag of items to donate to charity.
S. My mother found them and put them back in his basket.
6. Grandpa finally put the items in my mother’s mending basket and never saw them again.Correct
Question 5 of 20
1. Technology is meant for bringing comfort to the body and spirituality brings comfort to the mind.
P. But in India that never happened, religion has always encouraged Science.
Q. Scientists were persecuted.
R. Here religion and Philosophy were never isolated practices.
S. In the West, religion was always opposed to Science.
6. They intertwined with life, in music, art, drama, dance, painting and sculpture.Correct
Question 6 of 20
1. Mandela led the battle of freedom against slavery.
P. The way was fighting with non-violence and truth.
Q. He fought it in a unique way.
R. This struggle brought the racists down to the ground.
S. Many nations got their freedom in this way.
6. B u t some nations still wouldn’t get the desired freedom.Correct
Question 7 of 20
1. The Cinema is a very valuable teaching aid.
P. The Cinema is entertaining also .
Q. Historical films help the teacher of History.
R. Science can also be taught very effectively through Cinema.
S. Large number of people like social films.
6. Thus Cinema has a great impact on our society.Correct
Question 8 of 20
1. Rola Sleiman parked her car in the only empty spot outside Tripoli’s evangelical church.
P. But that’s not the only thing that makes her unique.
Q. She’s a pastor, and at 37, she’s younger than most of her colleagues.
R. It is a small sand-coloured building with a simple facade and large wooden doors in the middle of the city.
S. It was Sunday morning and, like every Sunday at around this time, Rola was headed to work.
6. Rola is also, as far as she knows, the only female pastor in Lebanon and perhaps even in the entire Middle East.Correct
Question 9 of 20
1. Our pleasures should be healthy so that they can impart a sense of well-being.
P. This applies very much to the passion for sports.
Q. Some people become slaves to an enthusiasm and regard it as their real and only pleasure in life.
R. It is quite possible that indulging this passion is doing them great harm.
S. Modern sports have become so exaggerated that they can damage and sometimes destroy one’s health.
6. An enthusiasm for violent sports may well dig an early grave for the participant.Correct
Question 10 of 20
1. The heart is the pump of life.
P. They have even succeeded in heart transplants.
Q. Now-a-days surgeons are able to stop a patient’s heart and carry out complicated operations.
R. A few years ago, it was impossible to operate on a patient whose heart was not working properly.
S. If the heart stops we die in about five minutes.
6. All this was made possible by the invention of the heart lung machine.Correct
Question 11 of 20
1. Researchers say that jogging alone is unhealthy.
P. It was found that communal joggers have double the number of brain cells as solo runners.
Q. These positive effects are suppressed when running occurs in isolation.
R. Experiments indicated that running alone stifles brain cell regeneration.
S. Experienced in a group, running stimulates brain cell growth.
6. However, joggers around the world should remember that jogging is healthier than the rat race.Correct
Question 12 of 20
1. In a first, a robotic exoskeleton device has enabled a 39year old former athlete, who had been completely paralysed for four years
P. This is the first time that a person with chronic, complete paralysis has regained enough voluntary control to actively work with a robotic device.
Q. The athlete’s leg movement also resulted in other health benefits.
R. to control his leg muscles and take thousands of steps.
S. In addition to the device, the man was aided by a novel non-invasive spinal stimulation technique that does not require surgery.
6. including improved cardio vascular function and muscle tone.Correct
Question 13 of 20
1. India is rapidly coming under the influence of western culture.
P. Earlier India had its own moral and social values.
Q. This change can be seen in our education system, marriages, food habits and daily routine.
R. But today they have changed enormously.
S. The effect of westernization is visible everywhere in India.
6. It may be harmful to forget our culture and values completely.Correct
Question 14 of 20
1. Katherine Mansfield was born in Wellington, New Zealand.
P. In 1908 she went back to the London which she felt to be her spiritual home.
Q. She was sent to Queen’s College School, London in her fifteenth year to ‘finish’ her education.
R. She remained there for four years.
S. Soon after returning to New Zealand, she became dissatisfied.
6. She hoped to make a literary career there.Correct
Question 15 of 20
1. The Pyramids are beautiful enormous structures.
P. A mummy is the dead body of a human being to which oils and spices have been applied to prevent it from decaying.
Q. They are the tombs of the old kings of Egypt who were called the Pharaohs.
R. These mummies were placed inside these great Pyramids.
S. The bodies of the Pharaohs were made into mummies when they died.
6. Near them, were placed, gold, silver, food, furniture and other things because it was believed that the mummies might require them after death.Correct
Question 16 of 20
1. A couple in my neighbour is known for shouting at each other.
P. With an apprehension of a serious fight between the two I went closer to the door and peeped in.
Q. I intended to calm them down.
R. I could guess both of them lay peacefully in their bed.
S. Last night at about 11 O’clock I could hear shrieks and sounds.
6. The fight was going on in a T.V. Serial on a channel.Correct
Question 17 of 20
1. Children like to celebrate their birthday.
P. In addition to birthday present s, t hey al so receive greetings.
Q. It provides an opportunity for them to enjoy themselves with their friends.
R. The birthday presents also add to their joy.
S. Nobody can deny that company of friends is joyful.
6. All these factors make birthday worth celebrating.Correct
Question 18 of 20
1. Designing is as natural to me as breathing.
P. It was then that I launched my own label.
Q. It’s been a good season so far.
R. But my career took off only after the birth of my second child.
S. Right now, I’m busy with my first store.
6. Next month, I’ll be going to New York.Correct
Question 19 of 20
1. The world leaders,
P. that the despotic regime will try to get
Q. by unleashing cruder violence that may come
R. gathered in the peace-conference, were unanimous in voicing their fears
S. over its palpable sense of insecutity
6. in the form of the use of chemical weapons.Correct
Question 20 of 20
1. Glorious tributes were paid
P. who, after fighting a battle with cancer,
Q. the original superstar of Bollywood
R. passed away last month
S. to the legendary Rajesh Khanna.
6. at his residence in Mumbai.Correct