Notification issued by IBPS RRB has been issued. IBPS has officially issued the IBPS RRB 2019 Examination Notice for 9000 posts. 9000 posts issued by IBPS RRB are 3497 Vacancy for Officer Scale First and 2289 vacancy for Office Assistant and 1174 vacancy officer scale has been issued for second. Online applications for IBPS RRB 2019 will start from June 18, 2019. Students who want to give an examination of RRB 2019, students can make their applications before the end date. The last date for IBPS RRB 2019 has been fixed July 4, 2019. All students can fill their online application form before the date.
IBPS RRB 2019 Notification: Important Dates
An application form will start from IBPS RRB on June 18, 2019, and the last date for filing the online application forms and the last date for submission of fees is 4 July 2019. Students who want to fill the IBPS RRB form All students can fill the first form before July 4, 2019.
- Online Application Start: June 18, 2019
- Online Application Last Date: 4 July 2019
- Fees Submission Last Date: 4 July 2019
- Office Assistant Pre Exam Date: 3, 4, 11 August 2019
- Officer Scale Pre Exam Date: 17, 18, 25 August 2019
- Mains Exam Officer Scale: September 22, 2019
- Mains Exam Assistant: September 29, 2029
- Admit Card Date: Notified Later
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
Two types of eligibility criteria for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I and Office Assistant posts have been fixed. First age-related and second academic related.
- 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant
- 18 to 30 years for Officer Scale
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Subject
IBPS RRB 2019: Selection Process
IBPS RRB Officer Scale and Office Assistant recruitment examination will be completed in two phases.
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
In the IBPS RRB 2019 examination, the final stage for the Officer Scale and the Office Assistant positions will be different. In the final step for the Officer Scale, the interview will have to be given. There is no need for an interview for an office assistant post.